Freaky Fox Eyes!

Have you ever wondered what foxes look like after dusk?  Check out this video showing off these foxes in captivity.  They have yellow glowing eyes (though I think coyotes have similar kinds of eyes at night).  I had a night sighting of a fox myself back in 2016 myself.  Was driving to my church for Awana one night in December and saw foxy eyes looking at me as I was driving and saw what looked like a cross phase red fox.  Sighting was short lived though as it ran off almost as soon as it saw me.  Was driving at the time, so I couldn't get a real good look at it nor could I snap a photo of it, but I know what I saw (also marked my first time seeing a red fox since moving to the Seattle area).  One thing about the Seattle area: you are more likely to encounter coyotes in the wild than coyotes, but foxes do seem to have a presence too in various spots, especially both at Mount Rainer and on San Juan Island.  They say red foxes are usually most active between dusk and dawn, so these guys were probably just waking up


Sponsored links section



Featured ads from Amazon

Comments