Bear Sighting in Pasadena Neighborhood - Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV

Bear Sighting in Pasadena Neighborhood - Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV




I Saw The Article About A Bear Sighting ng Near Pasadena California an
that is pretty interesting to bear about and unusual too.  I have seen black bears on at least 4 different occasions: once in Montana near a church camp I went to back in high school, once near my house here in Snohomish (it is rural where I live and foresty too.  I also saw a bear in alaska during my time in the Juneau area near the Mendenhall glacier in the woods there, as well as one time along the north cascades highway near marblemount here in Washington as well.  I have never seen bears in urban areas though.  By the way, I have been to California on several different occasions, usually in the summer and you would think bear sightings would be more likely in rural parts of the state as well as the Sierra Nevada, Redwoods areas or the san Gabriel mountains. 

Comments