arkansas and florida trail cam footage youtube version

Here is some trail cam footage I got from my family's trip to the east coast.


From mid September to mid October, my family went on a trip to the east coast and back.  My parents drive to Florida in mid September and on September 30, I flew to Jacksonville to meet up with them and we went on a road trip up the east coast, where we visited Jacksonville Beach, St Augustine, Savannah Georgia, Charleston South Carolina, Charlotte area in North Carolina, Asheville North Carolina, Winston Salem, Williamsburg Virginia, Charlottesville area in Virginia, and the Washington DC area.  At the end of that leg of the trip, I flew back to Seattle and my parents drove back west (I would have been there for the full 6 weeks, but I had to work too, so I couldn't stay out more than 3 weeks).  Anyways, my parents brought one of my trail cams with them.  Most of the time, footage wise, things were uneventful (usually stayed at hotels during the trip).  However, in the Arkansas and Pensacola leg of the trip, I had some activity on the trail cam worth sharing.  In Arkansas, we mainly just got some deer (though our family friends got some bears, though not pictured) and some squirrels.   However, the most impressive footage happend in the Pensacola area.  My parents rented some cottages overlooking the beach there and the area is supposedly a hot spot for fox and coyote activity and sure enough, they had set up the trail cam and caught these animals on camera:

- gray foxes
- squirrel
- opossums
- armadillos
- a coyote
- feral cat
- raccoons.

This officially marks my first time getting a fox (and the gray foxes there seemed to be regulars too) to appear on my trail cam.  Not sure if we get gray foxes here in Washington State (I think it is mostly red foxes and coyotes here as far as wild canines are concerned), but Florida gets both red and gray foxes (seems like you are more likely to see gray foxes in some spots than red foxes).  Been making it a habit of bringing a trail cam with me along with my night vision monoculars on road trips too see what kinds of animals I can get.  Sometimes I get things, sometimes I don't.  Thought I would share. 

Sponsored links section



Featured ads from Amazon

Comments