Trail Cam results while I was on vacation March 25 to April 14 2018

Well, I am back from my 3 week vacation.  Flew out to Florida and literally went on a road trip up to Washington DC before heading back to the Seattle area, with stops at Weston Florida, Orange Park, Savannah Georgia, Charleston South Carolina, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Gettysburg, North Chicago area, La Crosse Wisconsin, and Mount Rushmore along the way.  Meanwhile, while I was away, I had my trail cam running and here were the results I got from the 3 weeks I was gone.


Trail cam highlights:
- usual small animal activities (mostly rabbits)
- had another bobcat sighting (first one of the year)
- new coyote sightings (including one where there were 3 of them)
- Had a deer sighting too.


Sponsored links section



Featured ads from Amazon

Comments