trail cam results Feb 25 to 28 2018

Here were some of my trail cam results from February.  Had another coyote sighting on that check.  Usually check my cams at least once or twice a week.  Will share findings occasionally.


I do have some findings here in the Snohomish area.

Animals I have seen so far on my trail cams includes:
Frequent animals:
- rabbits
- squirrels
- small birds (like tooey birds, robbins, and stellar jays)
- opossums

Occasional animals (these show up sometimes, but not every night and it can be days or weeks between sightings, but they do show up from time to time):
- coyotes
- raccoons (finally have raccoon sightings worth sharing)
- bobcats (seen these guys on several different occasions)
- deer
- Possible great horned owl sighting (had a possible owl sighting once).  You can hear them at night too.

Note: my akaso trail cam was having issues for a while (drained batteries too quickly) so I ended up having to get a new one.  By the way, I do have some trips planned to the Bend area later this year, along with some camping trips as well as another retreat at Malibu BC.  Will plan on taking at least one of my trail cams with me and share any results I find from those.


Sponsored links section



Featured ads from Amazon

Comments