Foxes and Swans Feb 6, 2018 9:48 AM pst

This morning, I saw 2 foxes in action on the Fox Family cam.  Both were feeding for a bit before wandering on, not before the camera got some nice closeup shots of the 2 foxes (I like how they react to the camera too).  Finally had some activity to share from the Lake Camera too (see https://www.simonkingwildlife.com/lake-cam/) with some swans swimming in the lake.  Sightings occurred around 9:48 am pst (5:49 pm London England time, where the cameras are set up).


update:  In case if you didn't notice earlier, I just corrected a typo I caught in the title.  It originally read Foxes on Swans, but I meant to say Foxes and Swans (they were on seperate cameras, so they were never together at the same time, though I have seen foxes on the Lake camera sometimes before on some occasions). 

Sponsored links section



Featured ads from Amazon

Comments