Foxes in the Garden Jan 23, 2018 9:43 AM

Here are 2 foxes I saw on the fox family camera.  Initially there was only one fox present, but as one wanders off, another soon follows (possibly a vixen and male fox interaction being in the middle of their mating season).  In the spring time, you will likely start seeing some fox kits too.  I know Fleur is one of the vixens, but she is getting old, though I am sure there are other vixens around as well.  BTW, do you get foxes in your neighborhood?  Feel free to share your experiences with them.  I am not sure if we get foxes in my neighborhood (can't say I have seen one), but we do get coyotes for sure (kinda like foxes in a way, but definitely bigger, more wolf like and they howl at night, not quite  as timid around humans either).




Sponsored links section

Comments