Two coyotes in my back yard

Last night I had my trail cam set up connected to a big rock in my back yard, looking towards the forest and for the most part it was pretty quiet, but at one point, these 2 coyotes run by.  First time seeing 2 coyotes on camera at any given time.




 Sponsored links section:



About my trail camera :  I used an Akaso Waterproof Trail cam to get this video (been using it since I got it for my birthday back in September).  Pretty useful device in my opinion for getting footage of animals in my back yard.  I live in the outerskirts of Snohomish (almost in the foothills) and my house backs up to a forest, so coyotes are pretty common around here.  Other animals I have seen so far includes small animals (like rabbits and oppossums), deer, a bobcat, and even coyotes, like these guys,  Curious about the trail cam I use?  You can check it out at http://amzn.to/2AhJW6s (affiliate).



Disclaimer: I am a part of Amazon's affiliate program and I may earn a commission when people click the link and buy from Amazon.



No guarantee of sightings: Also, I don't really know you personally (unless if you identify yourself and where you are from in the comments section), where you live or what kinds of animals you get in your area (for example, what state / country do you live in?  Do you live near a forest or do you live in a busy city?  What kinds of animals do you usually see in your area?)  Those are questions I don't have the answers to.  In my back yard, while some days it can be hit and miss on video captures, I have had my share of sightings, including opossums, rabbits, deer, squirrels, stellar jays (kinda like blue jays), several different coyotes, and even a bobcat once.  Some areas are more likely to yield results than others.  On a side note, I am aware some cities have their share of Bear sightings (like Bellevue Washington), cougar sightings (like the ones in the Los Angeles areas), fox sightings (like the urban red foxes in London England), and even coyotes (like the ones in the Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland areas).   Obviously, you know your area better than I do

On a side note, what kinds of animals do you get in your own back yard?  Curious to see what kinds of sightings you all have.

Comments