Set up my new trail camera this evening

Hey everyone, just fyi I now have a trail camera (got it for my birthday) and finally got around to setting it up this evening.  My house backs up to a forest and I kinda live out in the foothills near Everett, so I am hoping to have some sightings worth sharing.  i don't have anything yet, but I will be sure to check my game camera (at least once a week or so) and share any sightings I have had.

Animals I have seen in my yard before includes:
- Coyotes (saw one walk across the yard about 2 weeks ago, even with the back porch light on).  I can also often hear them howling at night.  Interestingly there used to be more coyotes in the pasture across the street from my house, but now some developers have torn down some of the trees and are building another house there, so I wouldn't be suprised if some of them start migrating to the forests in my back yard.
- bobcats (had 2 sightings of them)
- Black bear (only happened once so far).
- rabbits (lots of them)
- raccoons (seen them across the street before).
- Bald eagles

Animals others have seen (I didn't see them, but other people in my family claim to have seen them);
- Cougar (aka mountian lion).  My brother Justin claims he saw one just down the hill from my house as he was driving home one night several years ago.  I haven't see an cougar yet, but it is worth mentioning.
- Red fox.  My father claims he may have seen a fox retreating into the woods once while doing some yard work (or at least he saw its tail).  Ironically I was with my dad at the time, but I didn't see it (the fox probably got spooked by either my dad or my golden reteriever and ran away before I could react). 

Comments