Taylor Swift's Gift Giving of 2014

Here is a touching video of Taylor Swift giving gifts to some of her fans, check it out.





Commentary:


While this video is not quite animal related, I felt like sharing this video about Taylor Swift, by the way, there are cats in it (looks like she has cats at her place and you can definitely see them in the video, at least early on).  It is one thing to buy gifts for friends and family, but to buy gifts for people you don't know, that is quite another.  If I had more money, I'd probably do the same.  In fact, at my church (Snohomish Community Gifts), they do host gift drives (also known as the Advent Conspiracy events) where you can donate gifts to the church that are distributed to families and children all over the globe.  I also helped with the Northwest Harvest event back in December via Kohl's cares, and they too collect donations to give to people all over the world.  I can't say I have ever gotten gifts from celebrities myself (not that I should expect them), though obviously I don't know any of them personally (though I did meet Jamie Moyer from the Seattle Mariners once as I had to do a demo at one of the QFC's in the university district of Seattle and I was helping with a calendar signing event he was hosting).

How about you.  Have you gotten any gifts from Taylor Swift or other celebrities?  It has got to be an extraordinary experience for those who actually met her.

Video and Article source: http://www.mtv.com/news/2038323/taylor-swift-gift-giving-video/ (though the video can also be viewed on Youtube).

Comments