Siberian Husky Shelby plays with Sprinkler! Dog Attacks Water! Funny video

This video was posted by GoneToTheSnowDogs on youtube. It is a funny video about a Siberian Husky going beserk with a spinkler. Funny video

It is funny how dogs will play with sprinklers and similar devices. I made a similar video a while back about my golden retriever getting himself all dirty when I turned on a spinkler for him as well.

Here is the video I made:


As you can see, my dog does almost the same thing, though he got really dirty afterwards (my mom ended up having to hose him down to clean him off).  It was pretty funny though.

Comments

  1. Nice sites with lots of video, gotta come back to watch more

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I should make another sprinkler video with my dog. Haven't done a new one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually been a sucker for siberian huskies and alaskan malamutes lately and love to share videos I like on them. I'd get one myself, but don't have the money for one at this time (plus, currently, I have 2 dogs, including a golden retriever and a bichon frise shizu).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment