Update on the job at Wet Noses

On my last post, I said I was getting a new temporary full time job at Wet Noses.  It is basically a company that makes and sells dog treats to customers and retailers.  For my job, I was doing several things including:
- helping to pack boxes
- putting tags on things
- wrapping things
- Putting together boxes
etc

Well, I was there for about a week and long story short, I found out that I was let go from the job last night.  I remember from some of my coworkers that they hire on temps but they usually keep some on full time while others they get rid of and sadly I didn't make the cut.  I did pretty well with most of the tasks I did, but like most people I did have my strengths and weaknesses.  Anyways, I think there was a station I was doing that I was weak at (namely the one where you have to wrap these "muffins" on a stick, or whatever they are called).  They showed me how to do it, but it was trickier to do than it looked and I think that trippmed me up there (I guess they are expecting everyone to be perfect at all of the stations there).  So despite my best efforts, I did not make the cut (got a call last night from my recruiter that I was going to be "let go" from the position).  On the positive note, now I do have some extra time to make new posts.

By the way, have any of you had jobs that you hated or didn't go so well for you?  

Comments