Mailman vs Cat - pretty funny to watch

Ah, it has been a while since I have posted yet, though part of that was because I was trying out a job in Bellevue, WA where I was working as a telemarketer for a gun rights organization.  However, I quickly came to realize that telemarketing is for me (especially where you have quotas to meet like I did which can be easier said than done depending on who you are calling and all), and so I ended up dropping that job yesterday.  Anyways, here is a video I found on StupidVideos that you might like about a mailman facing off with a cat.  Normally you hear about mail carriers watching out for dogs, but cats?  That is another story.  In this video, a mailman  tries to deliver mail through the mail slot on the door of a random house, but there was a cat there and obviously the cat seems to hate mail, which was pretty funny to watch.  Hopefully the person living in the house wasn't expecting anything important in the mail (such as bills).


Comments