Nintendo Wii playing dog - funny stuff

Hey do you have a Nintendo Wii, Xbox Kinect or a PS Move?  I have both a Wii and a Kinect (you know those game systems that operate with motion sensors (such as the wii remote for the wii or even just using your entire body on the Kinect).  Anyways, here is a funny video I saw on Stupidvideos about a dog (not sure what breed it is) playing Wii Sports with his buddy.  It is hard to really talk about the video without showing you, so here is the original video:

I've always wondered if pets could play video games (like the Nintendo Wii) and I bet you don't see any videos like this one everyday.  I do feel a bit sorry for the dog though since the wii remote seemed to be strapped to the dog's leg, but it is funny how the dog was able to move his paws and "hit" the tennis balls while playing wii tennis.  Also, it is interesting how the dog's avatars are both dogs.

What do you think of this video?  I wonder if you could do a similar video with Xbox Kinect

Comments