Checked out the Willis Tucker dog park near Snohomish, WA

As you probably know, the last two videos I posted of Tucker playing at a dog park, they took place at the Lowell dog park just south of downtown Everett.  However, today I decided to scout out another dog park in the area: Willis Tucker dog park.  Unlike the one in Everett, the Willis Tucker one is alot bigger than the first one.  There are actually two areas there: 1) a small area near the parking lot, and 2) there is a much bigger area that is connected by a trail. 


One thing I noticed about the willis tucker park is that there were alot more big dogs at the park (you get less of them at the other one), and when I was there, there was a great dane, a sheep dog, an alaskan malamute (at first I thought she was a husky, but it turned out she was a malamute), a mastiff, a few lab mixes, and several other kinds of dogs.  I am going to try to take Tucker there next week sometime and bring my flip camera when I do.  Will have to see how it goes.  I would go tomorrow, but I am helping out with a volunteer event at Kohl's, plus it is supposed to rain most of this weekend, and I prefer to go there when it is sunny.

Comments