Red Dead Redemption Bigfoot (Sasquatch) Hunting Footage [HD] - BIGFOOT S...



Here is a video for you bigfoot lovers out there. While bigfoot's existance may be up for debate in real life, Bigfoot is very real in Red Dead Redemption Nightmare. In fact, in at least one of the missions, you can expect to do some bigfoot hunting. In this video, you will see a real live Bigfoot hunt, Red Dead Redemption style. Note: you would have to get the Nightmare expansion pack for Red Dead Redemption (the expansion pack where you fight zombies and other creatures) to unlock bigfoot (he might exist in the reglar game, but I can't verify it). BTW, I actually did this mission myself (though the video was posted by someone else) and I thought that it was a little too easy. All the bigfoots do is run away from you and you can easily take them out with your rifle. The "boss" even turns out to just be a talking bigfoot that pretty much says, "please kill me!", though you do not have to kill the "boss" to complete the mission (I actually spared him my self).

Now, for a little interactivity, here is a short poll. Just out of curiousity, are there any bigfoot believers here? I want to believe the phenomenon, but I will actually have to see the creature before I can believe they are real. BTW, if you have any videos about bigfoot (and other strange creatures) you want to share, I'd be happy to post them (preferably real videos, not obvious hoaxes).

Comments