New dog breed poll

Attention everyone, as you have probably noticed, many of the recent videos have been about dogs.  Anyways, I thought I would go ahead and start a new poll to see what is your favorite dog breed.  I did create a new widget via http://pollsb.com/polls/p2170756-favorite_dog_breed and embedded it on my blog (scroll down for the poll) and thought that I would check and see what your favorite dog breed is.  Due to space limitations, I had to post a few you can choose, including the golden retriever, siberian husky, german sheperd, collie, and other dogs.  Of course, if your favorite breed is not in the widget, you can post it in the comment box.  Personally, my favorites are the golden retriever, siberian husky and the alaskan malamute. Feel free to share the poll with others.

Image captions: these are pictures of my two dogs.  One is a golden retriever named, Tucker and the other is a Bichon Frise Shizu named Angel.

Comments