Funny Baby Flamingo SQUEAKS!


Here is a video I found from Woodland Park Zoo about flamingos playing. The Woodland Park Zoo is the largest zoo in the Seattle area and is home to lots of species of animals like these flamingos here.  I usually go to the Woodland Park Zoo at least once a year myself and even attended one of the volunteer events last spring (helped put together packets for the upcoming sumer camps program).  I'd love to see a flamingo up close some day.  By the way, I do have future aspirations to check out other zoos someday, especially the San Diego zoo if I ever get both the time and money to do so.  I've also been to the Point Defiance Zoo, the Seattle aquarium, the zoo in Portland, as well as the one near Vancouver, BC as well.  So, what to you think about these flamingos?

Comments

  1. I am an animal lover.. very cute video.. are these your personal videos ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I stumbled across this one on youtube. Thought it wouldbe worth sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment