Submission Guidelines - here are some ground rules:
- must be animal-related. Irrelevant content will be ignored
- Affiliate links are okay as long as they are not the same as mine and are relevant to this blog
- should be pg 13 rated or less. No x-rated stuff, hate material, porn, obviously adult content, animal slaughter videos and other types of videos people would not want to see. Of course, if you want a place to post those kinds of stuff, you are welcome to get your own website. You can build one for a mere $10/month via Global Domains International at www.website.ws/ryansjones and you and post whatever you want on it.
- If you post a link, all I ask is a reciproical link to my blog and I will link to your blog/website. Though you can waive that requirement by responding to an offer either at my sponsored links page, joining my network either at viral networks or ad click media, of by shopping the ebook directory or the amazon.com website through my ref links (see tab to the right).
- If you are submitting someone else's material, I will need permission from the owner (unless if it is a link to an article or other public information to post it for copyright reasons).
- If your video/pictures (or other media) is hosted on youtube, myspace, or flikr, it must be emeddable or sharable (otherwise I can't post it on my blog).
- Commercials are okay as long as they are relevent.
- No work at home stuff, mlms, affiliate opportunities, etc unless if they are relevant to this blog. Also illegal stuff and scams are not allowed. Of course, if you want to share work at home stuff, you can always join my network on Viral networks and that is geared towards work at home-related stuff.
- I can't post any illegal stuff either (such as videos that are likely to be banned at youtube).