Coyote sighting on Night Vision

Another new gadget I got around Christmas time: new Solomark Night Vision monoculars.  They are kinda like binoculars, but they allow you to see in the dark (along with zooming in, using infrared light, getting pictures as well as getting videos).  In this video, you can see what looks like a coyote over by my brother's fort and a fox (at least it looks like a fox, though I wouldn't know for sure) perched in the garden.



On a side note, you can see what looks like activity over by where the shed is.  It is in the same area where I have one of my trail cams set up (I have the other one set up in some woods near the side road down the hill from my house, in the same area where my brother Justin saw a cougar once).  Anyways, I am doing an experiment where I created an "artificial watering hole" by putting out a tub full of water in it right by where the trail cam is.  With any luck, I might have some activity to share tomorrow from it (though I am aware it could also attract Hank, my neighbor's dog).

Sponsored links section - 

got this video using night vision monoculars.  Have you considered getting one for yourself?  You can find them on Amazon.com (affiliate) below.  Check out these ones:

Comments