Mountain Lion encounter in Montana

Check it out Mountain Lion encounter in Montana

You  an watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/NeWM1eiWil4

I can't say I have seen mountain lions in the wild before, but I did see one at Northwest Trek when I was there back in October (he was pacing around in his enclosure).  These guys are HUGE compared to say lynx and bobcats.  Now, this is what I call a close encounter.

Here is a video I got of a mountain lion, bobcat and lynx at Northwest Trek (Lynx, Cougar and Bobcat in that order):


Cougars are one of the hardest animals to see at Northwest Trek (definitely moreso than the foxes in my opinion), but I did manage to see one of them when I was there in October.  My favorite of the 3 was probably the bobcats.  Interesting thing about that one is that at first you couldn't see the bobcat, but there was a zookeeper in the enclosure and she blew this whistle and soon afterwards, the bobcat came out to say hi (and appearing in the video).

Have you ever seen a mountain lion or cougar in the wild?  Feel free to share your experiences.  On a side note, I have seen a few bobcats in my own back yard (most recently last month).

Clickbank Marketing Tools

Comments