Coyote Searching for Food in the Snow video

Here is a video I liked from Youtube and Explore.org showing a coyote roaming around and hunting for food.  Happened on their bison camera.  The video is over 8 minutes long and tracks the movement of this coyote.  Check it out


The bison live cam is just one of several cameras they have.  I don't have a web cam at my house, but I do have a trail cam.  I am actually out of town this week (visiting BC Canada) but I have my trail cam set up in my back yard at home while I am gone.  Will share any interesting results I find either on Sunday or Monday.  I considered bringing the trail cam with me to Canada, but I was worried someone might try to steal it if I set it up in Whistler somewhere,m so I left it at home as a result.  Perhaps next time, I could buy a bike lock or something that deters theft to make it easier to bring it.  BTW, I do get coyotes in my own neighborhood too.

Sponsored links section
PetSmart

Comments