Girl scared of Manatee video on Stupidvideos

Here is a funny and yet interesting video I saw on Stupidvideos.  In this video (presumably somewhere in Florida), some lady goes out for a swim and sees a manatee swimming around and goes nuts.  Check it out:



Commentary about video

I thought this video was pretty funny and interesting to watch.  Just fyi I have only been to Florida twice.  Used to have a grandfather on my dad's side of the family that lived there (he passed away around 1993) that lived in the Venice area (near Tampa) and I remember going there twice (went to Disney World in Orlando both times too).  However, I don't recall seeing a manatee on either occasion (not sure if they exist in the Tampa area like they do near Miami), though I did encounter a bottlenosed dolphin once (have pictures of it).  I guess when you jump in ocean water, you never know what might be swimming around with you, be it a fish, shark, whale, manatee or whatever.  Luckily for her, it was just a manatee swimming around.  

Comments