Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Girl scared of Manatee video on Stupidvideos

Here is a funny and yet interesting video I saw on Stupidvideos.  In this video (presumably somewhere in Florida), some lady goes out for a swim and sees a manatee swimming around and goes nuts.  Check it out:



Commentary about video

I thought this video was pretty funny and interesting to watch.  Just fyi I have only been to Florida twice.  Used to have a grandfather on my dad's side of the family that lived there (he passed away around 1993) that lived in the Venice area (near Tampa) and I remember going there twice (went to Disney World in Orlando both times too).  However, I don't recall seeing a manatee on either occasion (not sure if they exist in the Tampa area like they do near Miami), though I did encounter a bottlenosed dolphin once (have pictures of it).  I guess when you jump in ocean water, you never know what might be swimming around with you, be it a fish, shark, whale, manatee or whatever.  Luckily for her, it was just a manatee swimming around.