Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Man runs from relaxing tiger...funny stuff

Have you ever been suprised by an animal.  I remember one time when I was alot younger (back when I was living in Illinois), I went on a camping trip to Door County in Wisconsin and was startled when a raccoon tried to come into the back of the car while setting up camp.  Now, here is a video from Stupidvideos about a man who gets startled by a relaxing tiger.  Did the guy know the tiger was there?  I don't know.  The tiger didn't seem to be phased by the man either, even when he jumped.  Check it out: