Massive herd of elk in Montana

Have you seen anything like this before?  I have been to Montana several times myself, but have never seen elk there.  I have seen buffalo there (especially last time I was there when I went to a buffalo wild life refuge) and even saw a black bear once too.



I bet that seeing all of the elk in Montana had to be a facinating sight.  I didn't see lots of elk crossing the oad when I was there last summer.  Though I imagine that Montana would be a good place to go if you are looking for wild animals like elk (especially western Montana).  Lots of that state is open county and is home to a good variety of animals, including buffalo (especially near Yellowstone), wolves, black bear, grizzly bears (especially at Glacier National park), coyotes, elk, cougars, and many others.  Montana is definitely a good place to go if you are trying to get out of the hustle and bustle in cities.

Comments