Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Massive herd of elk in Montana

Have you seen anything like this before?  I have been to Montana several times myself, but have never seen elk there.  I have seen buffalo there (especially last time I was there when I went to a buffalo wild life refuge) and even saw a black bear once too.



I bet that seeing all of the elk in Montana had to be a facinating sight.  I didn't see lots of elk crossing the oad when I was there last summer.  Though I imagine that Montana would be a good place to go if you are looking for wild animals like elk (especially western Montana).  Lots of that state is open county and is home to a good variety of animals, including buffalo (especially near Yellowstone), wolves, black bear, grizzly bears (especially at Glacier National park), coyotes, elk, cougars, and many others.  Montana is definitely a good place to go if you are trying to get out of the hustle and bustle in cities.