Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WTF Moment: Elephant goes running around in a restaurant

Here is an interesting video I saw on StupidVideos.  I have shared videos about animals going into stores before, and if you think those ones are crazy, how would you like to see a video of an elephant going into a restaurant?  I think the video was taken somewhere in Asia (I don't know where) and according to the description of the video, the elepant may have been looking for a rude waiter and was definitely leaving the restaurant workers a huge mess to clean up.  Anyways, here is the video below: