Possible Bigfoot video - sasquatch holding a baby sasquatch

Here is an interesting video I saw at Animal Planet about a possible Sasquatch holding a baby in someone's back yard.  Apparently it scared away several coyotes that were in the video before the sasquatch appeared.  Here is the video (originally posted on animal planet):


This video looks pretty authentic to me (though it is also a bit blurry too).  Could b a bear too, though it is hard to tell for sure.  What do you think?  Feel free to leave a comment below.  Personally I have yet to encounter a sasquatch myself (even though I have lived in the Pacific Northwest for almost 20 years now), but ultimately I will have to see the creature in order to truly believe they exist.  By the way, do you have any stories to share about bigfoot or similar creatures?  Note: I am not sure where this video was taken.

Comments