Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Friday, December 20, 2013

Possible Bigfoot video - sasquatch holding a baby sasquatch

Here is an interesting video I saw at Animal Planet about a possible Sasquatch holding a baby in someone's back yard.  Apparently it scared away several coyotes that were in the video before the sasquatch appeared.  Here is the video (originally posted on animal planet):


This video looks pretty authentic to me (though it is also a bit blurry too).  Could b a bear too, though it is hard to tell for sure.  What do you think?  Feel free to leave a comment below.  Personally I have yet to encounter a sasquatch myself (even though I have lived in the Pacific Northwest for almost 20 years now), but ultimately I will have to see the creature in order to truly believe they exist.  By the way, do you have any stories to share about bigfoot or similar creatures?  Note: I am not sure where this video was taken.