Husky Puppies being noisy

Here is a somewhat funny video about 7 husky puppies being noisy while they were in their pen while the owner was doing some cleaning.



You know, I don't know about you, but that is definitely alot of husky puppies and they definitely don't seem to like their pen.  Can't you imagine owning 7 medium/big sized dogs like huskies?  This reminds me a bit of what you would see in the movie, Snow Dogs, where a dude winds up with 7 huskies and a border collie after going to Alaksa.  I bet those dogs are alot to handle.  I have 2 dogs myself by the way.  By the way, what do you think of this video?  Do you have alot of dogs yourself. 

Comments

  1. Its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about Alaskan Klee Kai Puppies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment