Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Friday, December 9, 2011

Husky Puppies being noisy

Here is a somewhat funny video about 7 husky puppies being noisy while they were in their pen while the owner was doing some cleaning.



You know, I don't know about you, but that is definitely alot of husky puppies and they definitely don't seem to like their pen.  Can't you imagine owning 7 medium/big sized dogs like huskies?  This reminds me a bit of what you would see in the movie, Snow Dogs, where a dude winds up with 7 huskies and a border collie after going to Alaksa.  I bet those dogs are alot to handle.  I have 2 dogs myself by the way.  By the way, what do you think of this video?  Do you have alot of dogs yourself.