Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Your contributions are needed

Hey guys, do any of you have videos, articles, stories, etc you want to share?  Whether it is the trip to the zoo, aquarioum, getting a new puppy, or anything animal related, I would be happy to share it here.  If you are interested, either leave a comment or pm me and I would be happy to share it.

Types of videos I take:
- pets (note: if you have a video about huskies or malamutes you want to share, you can submit it at my other blog)
- farm animals
- trips to the zoo
- trips to the fair
- horse shows
- video clips from tv shows and films (assuming you have the right to post it)
- cryptozoology (such as alleged bigfoot videos)
- Whale watching expeditions
- Fishing
- Petting zoos
- and similar videos.

Don't be shy people.  I want to make this blog as interactive as possible and I am sure you have videos you want to share.  By the way, if you have youtube videos, you do realize that you can get some extra traffic to your video if I share it (which can be useful if you are trying to qualify for the ad revenue sharing feature they offer when your video gets enough hits each month).  Anyways, I thought that I would open this blog up to you all and see if you have videos you want to share.