Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Friday, April 15, 2011

Checked out the Willis Tucker dog park near Snohomish, WA

As you probably know, the last two videos I posted of Tucker playing at a dog park, they took place at the Lowell dog park just south of downtown Everett.  However, today I decided to scout out another dog park in the area: Willis Tucker dog park.  Unlike the one in Everett, the Willis Tucker one is alot bigger than the first one.  There are actually two areas there: 1) a small area near the parking lot, and 2) there is a much bigger area that is connected by a trail. 


One thing I noticed about the willis tucker park is that there were alot more big dogs at the park (you get less of them at the other one), and when I was there, there was a great dane, a sheep dog, an alaskan malamute (at first I thought she was a husky, but it turned out she was a malamute), a mastiff, a few lab mixes, and several other kinds of dogs.  I am going to try to take Tucker there next week sometime and bring my flip camera when I do.  Will have to see how it goes.  I would go tomorrow, but I am helping out with a volunteer event at Kohl's, plus it is supposed to rain most of this weekend, and I prefer to go there when it is sunny.