Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Created a blog devoted to huskies, malamutes and samoyeds

Hey everyone, just FYI, lately, I have been posting a bunch of videos about huskies and malamutes, and to avoid oversaturating this blog on those kinds of dogs, I have decided to create an alternate blog all about them.  I may still share a video or two every now and then about those kinds of dogs, but most of them will go on the other blog (as this blog is more of a general blog about animal-related videos).  BTW, do you have a video about your husky/malamute/samoyed you want to share?  I'd be happy to host it on my other blog.

Picture of me petting a siberian husky while up in Ketchikan Alaska.  One of the excursion tour guides had a siberian husky with her (though my family ended up just doing our own think in Ketchikan).

You can view my new blog at http://instantblogsubscribers.com/entry.php?w=huskies&e_id=66989