Badger Feeding Frenzy Jan 13, 2018 6:43 PM

Check it out: was watching the Badger Fox Feeder web cam on the simon king wildlife website (see https://www.simonkingwildlife.com/badger-fox-feeder-cam/)

The video is over 6 minutes long and was recorded using Screen Castify.  This will be my new format for sharing sightings I have on the trail cams.  Shows the sightings in action (more entertaining too) as opposed to screen shots.  Note these are all sightings I have personally had on the trail cams and will contribute as much as I can.  Initially you can see 5 badgers at once, but eventually they wandered off one by one.  Interestingly, a fox seems to make a cameo appearance too near the mid point of the video (you can see something running by the bottom of the screen, and I think it is probably one of the foxes in the area, though it didn't stick around this time around).

 Sponsored links section

Comments