Animals Hit By Cars �� Animal Car Crashes [TNT Channel]

Here is a wild video I saw on youtube today.  When driving, you never know when or where you are going to see wild animals running by.  Yesterday, I saw a young coyote running along the side of the road as I was driving home, raccoons along the 5 mile drive in Tacoma at the Point Defiance Park (raccoons can be a pretty common sight there, especially in the late afternoon and early evening hours).  But sometimes hitting animals can be inevitable (despite your best efforts to avoid them).  Here are some crazy animals getting hit by cars.  Luckily some seem to survive to tell the tale (though some aren't so lucky too).


Sponsored links section

Have you ever considered getting a dash cam for your own vehicle.  Can be useful when driving.  I've actually considered getting one myself sometime (lots of crazy drivers out there on the road too).  Check out these dash cams on Amazon.com (affiliate)

Comments