Wolves in Action at Northwest Trek

Did you know that there are wolves at Northwest Trek?  Got a video of these guys in action when I was there once again in October (was curious to see what the park is like in the fall and brought my friend Daniel along again too).  They were definitely quite active compared to the coyotes (though they are down to just one coyote now) and red foxes (they were hiding in their dens, though I did see one of them poking her head out).



Yeah, it is definitely becoming a guilty pleasure of mine visiting the park every so often (this visit officially marked my 4th visit for this year, and probably my last visit till next year sometime) and seeing how it changes in the different seasons.  Saw wolves, foxes (though they were hiding in their dens this time, though I was able to see one of them poking her head out, watching visitors as they go by), cougars, bobcats, and many other animals.  You can also see wolves at the woodland park zoo as well.  I can't say I have seen wolves in the wild myself, but I have seen foxes and coyotes before.  My neighborhood here in Snohomish seems to have some resident coyotes that come here sometimes.

Sponsored Content -
Have you ever considered visiting Northwest Trek?  You can check out their website here (this link will redirect you to their website)


Comments