Coyote on Camera October 9 2017



Yeah, another coyote made an appearance on my trail cam on October 9, 2017.  I don't get coyote sightings every night, but they do seem to have a presence in my back yard and neighborhood.  Interestingly, my neighbor's dog goes right to the same spot at night too, so he could potientally encounter this guy sooner or later (though I suppose the same could be said for my dogs too).  Seeing coyotes on camera is definitely quite the discovery and now I know we do get coyotes in my back yard sometimes.

Sponsored content from Amazon. 
Have you ever considered buying a trail cam for your own back yard?  Could be quite the eye opener for you, especially if you live in rural or wooded areas. Been getting lots of results myself.  I get lots of small animals on camera (like rabbits, squirrels, stellar jays, and oppossums), though sometimes I have gotten deer, coyotes, and even a bobcat on camera.  I can't guarantee you will have results every night and I have no idea what sightings you might get (I don't know your area), but feel free to share your results in the comments section below if you have a trail cam.

Comments