Two REAL foxes listening to Ylvis The Fox

Here is another funny video to watch.  Have you ever heard the song, "What does a fox say?"  Well, in this video, 2 live foxes listen to the song.  Pretty funny to watch.



You can also watch this video on Uvioo at http://tinyurl.com/yaaevbob.

Commentary:
I have heard this song before, about these dudes making fun of what I like to call "fox language".  Foxes, in my experience are usually the "strong silent types", but like any animal, they do have their own unique sounds and noises they make and I am sure they can be quite noisy when they want too (especially their loud vixen screams during mating season, along with gekkering too).  I have seen Tails Reaction video as well, though unlike in that video, you get some real live foxes listening in.  Kinda cute to watch.  Bet the foxes think the song is weird and yet interesting to watch.

BTW, it has got to be an interesting experience owning pet foxes as exotic pets (especially red or arctic ones).  I don't personally know of anyone owning pet foxes and although it would be tempting to buy one myself, my state (Washington) doesn't allow them legally (though some states do allow them) and even if I could buy a fox, I am sure they are not cheap to buy (usually you have to buy them from breeders in Russia or at least some middleman) and honestly, I wouldn't know how to raise foxes.  I've lived with dogs (like Tucker and Angel), but never lived with a fox so I definitely wouldn't know what I would be getting myself into should I buy one.  Yet, there are people out there that have pet foxes and they are interesting videos to watch.

Here is the video with Tails reacting to the song.  Pretty funny to watch too (even though Tails is just a fictional fox).


Comments