Frog TV Video on Stupidvideos, funny frogs

Here is a funny video I saw on Stupidvideos.  In the video, there is an iphone (at least I assume it is an iphone) with a video playing (looks like worms in the video) and frogs start gathering around it.  Some frogs even try to eat the "worms" in the video by lunging at the screen.  Check it out:

By the way, this is not the first time a frog is interacting with an iphone.  Do you remember the video where a bull frog tries to catch "flies" via a phone.  Here is the other one:
It is funny how the frog bites the guy's finger when he tries to reset the game.  I never knew that frogs could bite that hard.  I hope he was okay.  I've never lived with frogs so I wouldn't know what it is like to have a pet frog by the way.

What do you all think of these videos?

Like this post?  Please feel free to Like and Share this post.


Comments