Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Monday, September 8, 2014

Evergreen State Fair Pictures 2014

I went to both the Evergreen State Fair (in Monroe, WA) and later the Puyallup (Washington State Fair) this month and took some pictures of the animals.  I meant to take more pictures at the Washington State fair, but my camera phone's batteries died about half way through my time there and so I was limited on how many pictures I could take.  As for the Evergreen State Fair, I was with my parents there and had only so much time to see everything I wanted to, though I would have liked to take more pictures than I did.  In this post, I share the pictures I took at the Evergreen State Fair


Goats at the fair

Cows at the Evergreen State Fair.  There was also a baby cow there, but I forgot to get a picture of the baby cow.

Picture of the stables at the Evergreen State fair.  They have a good collection of horses that you can see there.

Visited the goat barn exhibit.  Lots of goats playing here.

There were other places I visited, including the dog barn (seemed to be a bit scaled back this year), chicken, ducks and rabits area, along with pigs, cattle, and even the petting zoo they had, but I forgot to get pictures of those.