Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Impossibly Cute Husky Puppy: Wolfie Growing Up Pt2


Here is some good ol Siberian husky action.  this video chronicles the life of Wolfie the husky.  I should make a video chronicling the lives of my dogs.  very nice video overall.



Commentary:
Huskies definitely seem to make interesting family dogs.  Almost like how it is with golden retrievers, labs, malamutes, etc.  This video is giving me some inspiration too.  I don't think I have ever made any slideshows chronicling the lives of my dogs.  I should do that sometime.  Interestingly, there are 2 huskies in the video.  Besides Wolfie, there is a another black and white husky and the black and white one seems to be more vocal than Wolfie.  So what do you all think of these videos?