Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Funny Cats Compilation | November 2013

Ready for some more funny cat action?  Check out this video below from youtube.  Cats are pretty funny to watch.





Commentary:
This video was pretty funny.  I actually don't have any cats (maybe someday though sadly, I am actually allergic to them), and plus I have 2 dogs and they haven't really been socialized with cats so I probably won't get any cats any time soon.  The cats in this video collection are pretty funny to watch though, such as the scene where a cat tries to scare away a bob cat, a cat cleaning himself with wine, cats sneaking up on a person, cats getting into mischief, etc.  Good times.  By the way, what were your favorite scenes?