Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Friday, June 24, 2011

Close Encounters of the Giant Kind



In this video, posted by NationalGeographic, a huge Right Whale gets a little too close for comfort to the diver featured in the video, giving him a good scare (though the right whale didn't seem to mean the diver any harm). By the way, when I went to Alaska last summer, I remember hearing about some of the whales feeding close to where the whale watching boats were too and some of them got a little too close for comfort there too (note: I wasn't on that excursion, but those were the rumors I heard). By the way, what would you do if you were in this man's situation?