Trail Cam Footage Prince George Video

Here is a some trail cam footage from a fellow youtuber from Prince George British Columbia


Commentary:

I can't say I have been to Prince George in British Columbia (though I have been to Whistler several times and even Malibu once), but it definitely seems to have lots of wildlife coming through it, very impressive too. Lots of different kinds of animals too, including cougars, possible wolves, coyotes, red foxes, moose, lynx, bobcats, bears and others.  BTW, I will have to consider bringing my own trail cams with me next time I go camping and see what kinds of animals I encounter there.

To put the trail cam footage to perspective, I live in Snohomish Washington, and Prince George is roughly about 581 miles north of here, right in the heart of British Columbia Canada) and Prince George is where the camera footage is from. 

Curious about what kinds of wildlife your area gets?  Get your own trail cam on Amazon.com (affiliate) - 

Have you considered getting a trail cam for your own area?  You might be suprised on what kinds of animals you get in your area.  Even in my own back yard, I have seen coyotes, bobcats, dogs, raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rabbits, deer and various birds.  Not as spectacular as the ones up in Prince George, but I am definitely getting results here in Snohomish too.


Comments