Two Fox Sightings today on the web cams

Here are 2 Fox Sightings I thought I would share for today (was watching the web cams on Simon king Wildlife).

Sighting 1 - Fox on the Fox Family Cam

Saw this guy about 2:24 pm pst (about 10:24 pm England time, where the web cams are set up).  Sometimes you can see these guys eating the food that the garden owners put out of the foxes (though other animals will get the food too when the foxes are not present).  Yeah, there is about an 8 hour time zone difference between the Seattle area and the London England area), hence the night sighting.  In my neck of the woods, you are more likely to see coyotes in the wild than red foxes (though foxes are much more common on San Juan Island Washington).

Sighting 2 - Up Close Sighting on the Badger Fox Feeder cam


Although I usually watch the fox family camera, I also keep an eye on the other web cams sometimes too (like the Lake Cam and the Badger Fox Feeder Camera).  This hungry fox lingered around for a while and even chased after a mouse at one point before running off.  I definitely liked the closeups the web cam got of this fox.  Sighting occured around 9:03 pm pst (5:03 am London time). 

Will share more sightings I get over time.  By the way, have any of you been watching the web cams (https://www.simonkingwildlife.com/badger-fox-feeder-cam/ or https://www.simonkingwildlife.com/fox-family-cam/)?  I love to hear about sightings you all get.

Sponsored links section


PetSmart

Comments