These Year-Old Huskies Were Found Abandoned Near A Box Of Food, Toys, And One Heartbreaking Note | The Animal Rescue Site Blog

These Year-Old Huskies Were Found Abandoned Near A Box Of Food, Toys, And One Heartbreaking Note | The Animal Rescue Site Blog:



'via Blog this'
-
You can see the video here:



In this article, apparently some one left their huskies abandoned near a box of food, toys and with a note.  I am glad the dogs got rescued.  I'd probably try to help them too if I saw them.  I don't think I would abandon my own dogs like that either.

Interestingly, Justin's friend Nick Hund (from the Portland area) had a situation like that many years ago.  I don't know the whole story, but his brother Austin found an abandoned white Siberian husky puppy and adopted him for a while (I never saw their dog, but I heard about it).  However, the dog ended up being too much for them (very headstrong dog) to own and they ended up giving him away to some family friends, but I do remember them having a husky for a little while.  I know part of me wants to get a husky someday, but I know people have cautioned me about getting one (probably because due to their high energy, and similar traits), so I definitely have to "look before I leap" when it comes to that (plus I have my hands full with 2 dogs right now).  Though I have read that Malamutes are easier to train than huskies, so if I did get a husky type dog, a malamute might actually be the better route to go.

Now, I can't say I have found abandoned dogs first hand, but I am not sure what I would do if I found myself in that kind of situation.  Would probably try to help it one way or another.

Comments