Cafe Lets You Pet Raccoons, Meerkats, Foxes and Owls

Check it out, apparently there is a cafe in Thailand where you can pet raccoons, meercats, owls, and even foxes (I think both fennec and red kinds).  I can't say I have ever been there myself, but might be worth visiting someday if I ever visit Asia.



Have you ever been to this cafe in Thailand?  Feel free to share your experiences in the comments section below.  I've never been to Thailand, so I haven't been there before, though I am sure it is popular for people who live there.  On a side note, I have been to a few restaurants and cafes here in America that have animals that you can see.  At Remlinger Farms in Carnation, Washingtion for example, they have produced stand, a cafe, as well as a "fall fair" area (costs extra money to get in) where you can see various farm animals (like cows, goats, etc).  In Sister Bay Wisconson (Door County Penninsula), there is a Swedish themed restuarant called AL Johnsons and their roof has grass on it and almost every day, you can see some live goats on the roof. 

Sponsored content (Linkbucks / The Animal Cafe):

Check out the The Animal Cafe's Website here (clicking the link will redirect you to their website)

Comments