11 minutes of coyote action

Stumbled across this video on Youtube too.  Check out some coyote action.  Reminds me a bit of the coyote I saw on my own trail cam earlier last week (something tells me that he could pop up on my trail cam on various occasions, though it has only happened once so far).  Of course, usually I don't know what my trail cam captures till I check it each morning.  Still trying to figure out hot spots in my back yard for coyote sightings.


Sponsored content:

Have you ever considered getting a trail cam yourself?  Maybe you live near woods like I do.  You may be suprised on what kinds of animal visitors you get in your yard.  You can find some good deals on game cameras on Amazon.com.  You never know what you might find.  So far some findings I have gotten so far includes: a coyote, a feral cat (apparently it might be living under my tool shed), rabbits, birds, and even my neighbor's dog on a few occasions) and it is only the beginning. 


Comments