Featured Ads from Adhitz. See ads that interest you? Feel free to click on them

This blog is sponsored by Petsmart and Adhitz
Feel free to help support this site by visiting my sponsors, extra ad revenue would be most appreciated
PetSmart

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Husky puppy attempts to talk

Forget Mishka and Laika the husky.  This husky puppy below will blow both of them away (not literally of course).  Check it out:


This video was pretty funny.  I have seen "talking" huskies before (like Mishka the husky) where they say "I love you" or similar words, but this video takes talking huskies to a whole new level in my opinion.  I can't quite make out what the puppy is saying but it sounds a bit like "put me down" or "mama".  The lady holding the husky is laughing hysterically too.

Have any of you seen anything like this before?