Dog show fun at the Evergreen State Fair 2013

Do you like dogs?  At the Evergreen State fair (which usally runs late August to Labor Day), in addition to the usual animal exhibits (cows, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, chickens, rabbits, and waterfowl), they also have a dog show section where people can show off their dogs and compete for prizes (not sure really how it works since I have never signed up my dogs for a dog show).  Here is a short collection of videos I took at the fair.  Multiple dog breeds, including golden retrievers, black labs, yellow labs, samoyed, collies, australian shepards, corgis, a bernese mountain dogs, siberian husky, and even small dogs.


Post by Ryan Jones.

I went to the fair again back in 2014, but the dog show seemed to be a bit more subdued when I was there, so I didn't get any pictures or videos, plus I was on a timeframe too.  I also went to the Puyallup fair in 2014 but they didn't have a dog show when I was there, instead they had more of a cat show instead.

By the way, I secretly want to go to a more formal dog show sometime this year given the opportunity, that would be fun.

Comments