Kids At The Zoo: Compilation

Have any of you been to the zoo this last year?  I went to the Point Definace Zoo in Tacoma back in July.  Anyways, here is an interesting video on youtube from AFV about kids and animals "interacting" together at various zoos.







Commentary:

These videos were pretty funny.  Though if I were the kids, I would probably be nervous about the large cats pawing at the glass.  It is almost like they were thinking of the kids as lunch.  Let's hope the glass is strong enough to keep them on  the otherside.  Other tidbits:

- I liked how the toddler reacted when a giraffe what trying to lick up the food the toddler was offering it.

- Bears and kids interacting was pretty cool.

-  Also, the Ostrich trying to "eat" the glass.



What did you guys think of these clips?  Have you taken your kids to the zoo yet?  Obviously I don't have kids myself, but I usually try to go to the zoo at least once or twice each year.  Will probably try to go to the Woodland Park Zoo again next year given the opportunity.

Comments