DuckTales Theme Song With Real Ducks

Ah, I remember watching Duck Tales back in the day, especially during the early 90's.  By the way, who else here used to watch Duck Tales when you were younger?  I know I used to watch that show often back when I was a kid (along with other shows like Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger, Talespin, Darkwing duck, and later Xmen, Animaniacs, Batman and Mighty Morphin power rangers as well during those years).  Besides the show, I remember used to have 2 Duck Tales video games (one for the computer and later the version for the NES) and even saw the movie verion once in theaters.  Anyways, here is a cool music video I found on Youtube (posted by Disney) featuring the Duck Tales theme song and using real life ducks as "actors:" for the show.  Pretty funny video.  Check it out.







Like this post?  Please feel free to like and share this post with your friends.



Have comments you want to share?  Feel free to share it below.  By the way, did you watch Duck Tales when you were younger?  I was probably 9 or 10 at the time.  Also, I think there is a remake of the Duck Tales game coming out for the Xbox One if I remember hearing correctly.

Comments